The Waterproof All-In-One First Aid Kit is a small but serious first aid KIT - easy to carry and lets you respond to big and little emergencies. We designed this to be portable and handy enough to contain just the right amount of first aid components to get you through until you can access further medical treatment. You'll be able to strap a serious bleed, wash a wound, place an arm in a sling or temporarily strap a bad cut until you receive medical attention. Problem solved!
Weighing just under 1.1 lb, we've still managed to fit in essential items such as Survival's SMART Snake Bandage, a Pocket CPR KIT with gloves, saline, antiseptic wipes and a resuscitation mask, shears, a first aid instruction booklet, tweezers, wound closures and lots more.
What's included in this Handy kit?
The photos show in the pressure bandage component pocket a CREPE bandage. We actually provide our SMART snake bandage instead which uses a clever pictogram changing from a rectangle to a square when the optimal tension is reached for sprains or Australian snake and spider bites.
- Adhesive dressings - 20
- Skin Cleaning wipes - 4 - NOTE 1 is packed inside the CPR KIT
- Bandage shears 15cm stainless - 1
- Cotton gauze swabs, individual but comes in 1 pack of 3 only sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm - 3
- CPR instruction Card - 1
- Survival First Aid in Brief Booklet - 1
- Hypoallergenic adhesive tape, 25mm - 1
- Nitrile gloves large - 2 - NOTE 1 pair is packed inside CPR KIT
- Note Pad - 1 - NOTE this is not a stand-alone item. We have merged the notepad into the back of the First Aid in Brief Booklet
- Pencil - 1
- SMART Snake Bandage, 2m x 10cm, Pressure Bandage - 1 - This is ideal for Australian Snake and Spider bites but also acts as the perfect component to use for compression on sprains
- Resuscitation face mask, disposable - 1 - NOTE included inside the CPR kit
- Saline, 15ml - 2
- Safety Pins - 2
- Splinter probes - 5
- Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm - 1
- Tweezers - 1
- Wound closures, individual (1 pack of 3) - 3
World Class Design
The zippers are sturdy and large to make opening a kit easy during an emergency. The bag itself is built to last and is made of super durable, double stitched material. The kit is water resistant and extremely rugged. It is built to withstand the harshest of environments and is good enough for Australian emergency services such as Defence, Police, Fire and emergency services all preferring this KIT.
There is a section to include your own business card and another section that contains CPR instructions.
This Handy Kit makes sense. Are you prepared?
Dimensions and weight
- Weight = 0.5kg
- Dimensions when closed = 7.1 inches x 3.5 inches x 8.7 inches
- Dimensions when opened = 19.3 inches x 8.66 inches
Intelligent labeling, customizable
We've designed the kit to remove the stress of trying to find the right component. Each component is smartly labeled telling you what the component is and what it typically is used for. The label also tells you how many of each component you should have. This makes it easy for restocking and will help you to always have enough equipment to deal with any emergency that comes your way.
Each component has a color on it (blue, green or red) to represent the different purpose the item has.
- RED = TRAUMA
- BLUE = HYGIENE
- GREEN = INFORMATION
- BLACK = UTILITIES
Customisable! Make your kit your own!
Every one of us has different needs so we thought it is essential for you to be able to add items into your first aid kit that you feel are necessary. Many people like to add medications, asthma puffers, manuka honey, blister packs and band-aid sprays.
Use the personal space mesh section to customize your first aid kit.